ForlaxPy

How To Crack FA Rockstar Social Club Accounts And Get GTA V / RDR2

[align=center]As Always, Took Me Some Time Explaining This So Take Your Time And Leave A Nice Reply / Like !

Highly Explained And Really Interesting Guide !

[hide][/align]

[align=center]To start cracking rockstar accounts easily, you will need :

-AIO (All In One Checker). You can find this on Cracked, on YT pretty much anywhere. DL right here: https://mega.nz/#!pX4HnDzB!4jt18NCgfp8UbFzxATqjLDVHJFVfftxXxMl9r-IUDx8

(Run it in a VM or sandboxie, don't blame me if you got infected)

-Mail Access Combos. Find on Cracked. Or make your own (Check my threads)

-Proxies, use Gather Proxy (premium cracked), find this on Cracked or anywhere, you can use unchecked proxies as well maybe.

1- Get some HQ Mail access combos if you haven't already.

2- Get some HQ proxies with Gather Proxy or anywhere with a checker. HTTPS will do fine.

3- Open up AIO checker. No need to touch anything but change the email on the right side to RockstarGames.com ONLY THE ACCOUNTS WITH GTA OR ANY ROCKSTAR PRODUCT WILL HAVE THIS! SO MAKE SURE! Not all the output will have GTA V activated, but some will certainly. I got a lvl 69 GTA V PC ONLINE account with full access EDIT: It was Steam version not Retail so I still need to find a Retail account (download from Rockstar not Steam) if someone can PM me one that'd be great! Same account had lvl 25 or something for PS4, so check the other platforms too. I can do way more.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FdRdHmqt.png

4- Top button is to add accounts. Left button beneath is to add proxies, ignore the right button. The one with 200 is threads, you can change it. The empty middle space is the output with emails from rockstar. The space on the right with RockstarGames.com is the sender check, make sure it's set to it and make sure it's ticked on above. Hit the labeled start button and wait!

Hopefully you have accounts. You will see next to from rockstar this brackets with numbers like (69), thats how many emails rockstar sent you. Make sure it's 2 and above and below like 10.

5- Install Mozilla Thunderbird if you haven't already and enter. Click on Local Folders at the left, then Email under create a new account. Click skip this and use my existing email. For both your name and email put email address and put password in the password box. Remember password. If you want to get rid of the account right click the email on the drop down bar, click settings, account actions at the bottom then remove account.

Go to https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/profile/signin and click forgot your password.

6- Enter in the cracked email.

7- Follow the prompts, go to thunderbird and click on the reset link. Change the password and log in with the email and your new password!

8- Click on the settings box next to the name and click on game downloads. If it says activate you can get rid of the account or just keep it.

9- If download for windows or whatever is there click on it. If it says you need to download through steam you need a Steam account with GTA V on it! If not, repeat these steps for steam or follow another guide. If it downloads without the need of steam, you're good to go!

10- Click on Games at the top then GTA V and enter in.

11- Go to Career, overview and click on the GTA Online character if there is one.

12- Good job, you just got yourself a rockstar account.

13- At the right hand corner near the top it says PC Social Club on a dropdown arrow. Click on it and go to the different platforms/consoles and see if there's accounts, if so you're in luck as well!

14- To make the account pretty much yours, go to the setting icon, settings, and change username, password and email. Then verify it or whatever under your account.

15- Go back to thunderbird and delete the emails saying all the info has changed and the verify ones etc.[/align]

[align=center]If you found this helpful then please leave a like! Enjoy :feelsgood:

[/align]

[/hide]

[align=center]As Always, Took Me Some Time Explaining This So Take Your Time And Leave A Nice Reply / Like !

[/align]

let see

Nice work! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all USERS PepeSanta.png

thanks for sharing

i tried but i failed i hope it s work this time

thanks a lot man!!

Believe I saw this guide already thanks for the share either way

[/align]

thanks dude very good

Ty great leak !

Checking it out... Thanks mate!

thanks tutorial

• Like 1

[/align]

dope

As Always, Took Me Some Time Explaining This So Take Your Time And Leave A Nice Reply / Like !

[/align]

upvoted

[/align]

Im always wanted to be a gamer