Sign in to follow this  
Nightcall

Anxiety...

So i'm at a really bad place where I've been isolated from general society for years, because of mental health issues, i'm a neet (not in education, employment or training), which is why i'm relatively poor and not doing too well, socially nor economically. I have tried countless methods of getting help and the Scandinavian society basically has me on life support with neet bux, I don't really have anything going for me.

I don't know if i'm a victim of circumstance or retarded, either way, it's very hard to live this way, and what helps is surrounding myself with material goods like: computer, tv, phone, speakers, watches, delivery food and alcohol/booze to take the worst of it. But in order to obtain those things I need money, which I don't got a lot of, hence why i'm here.

My initial thought was to begin cracking accounts and sell them for crypto, cash out and then maybe make a decent amount a month.

There is just one thing standing in my way, which is my anxiety, which basically makes me a pussy, literally makes me afraid of everything there is to be afraid of, and gives me a lot of irrational fears. I'm scared of getting caught, going to prison (even though in Scandinavia prisons/jails are not that scary), disappointing my family more than I have, ruining my life even though it feels ruined already, getting involved in something that would land me in either trouble or danger, and what if I crack some important e-mail of an American citizen and I extradited to America and have to serve prison there, I would have to kill myself or get killed.

These are the thoughts running wild in my mind, which makes it hard to do anything other than being passive and depressed :pepe: . Does anyone experience anything similar, any advice how to overcome this struggle?

Sorry for long post   :pupper:

Hope you get through this. I have anxiety, depression and other issues going on. I personally find meditation helps me. not like this OOMMMMMM type stuff, Just some lofi music and a quiet space. Try to focus on breathing, sitting relaxed and clearing your mind of stress. remember, stressing about things doesnt change them, only positive action can change your path.

I dont mean any disrespect but i also think you may have self confidence issues? If you want to DM me, i can give you some confidence excersises that helped me out.

I used to be very shy, now i am confident but not cocky (if you know the meaning of that) I have been in the photography industry for a few years (about 10) now and i have got to the point where i can approach strangers without fear and ask them if i can take their portrait. (quite an intimate question) 9/10 the confidence shines through and i get the shot i want :-)

Hope you get through this. I have anxiety, depression and other issues going on. I personally find meditation helps me. not like this OOMMMMMM type stuff, Just some lofi music and a quiet space. Try to focus on breathing, sitting relaxed and clearing your mind of stress. remember, stressing about things doesnt change them, only positive action can change your path.

I dont mean any disrespect but i also think you may have self confidence issues? If you want to DM me, i can give you some confidence excersises that helped me out.

I used to be very shy, now i am confident but not cocky (if you know the meaning of that) I have been in the photography industry for a few years (about 10) now and i have got to the point where i can approach strangers without fear and ask them if i can take their portrait. (quite an intimate question) 9/10 the confidence shines through and i get the shot i want :-)

Well, I got other mental issues and problems beside anxiety. However anxiety just seems to be the one that is the most pressing in my case, because it halts me from doing anything. It's hard to focus on breathing when the anxiety kicks in, however I heard I can change my pattern/way of breathing by taking control and becoming aware of my breathing. I love listening to music, however it's quite the irony because I cannot think clearly unless there's silence. I fully get the meditation part, I usually just meditate by going for walks once the night falls, so I got the road to myself, especially if it is steamy and rains (hence my profile/username). 

I feel like anxiety and confidence contradict each other, because the symptom of anxiety is doubt, doubting oneself, at least in my case it seems. So I don't know if I can work on my confidence before working on my anxiety. Also cool you overcame yours, and asking strangers for a portrait is indeed intimidating, you can be proud of yourself :)

Watch Some Movie

Watch Some Movie

I like how OP posted his life story and you came out with the most retarded answer  :kek:

good luck <3