Sign in to follow this  
SpaceStudio

Leecher's & Community [THE TRUE]

Today we will talk about Leecher's in this community (Before starting remember this is just a personal critic from what I have seen from this and other forums)

Leecher's are viewed as bad people who only Leech content without helping the community. ( Well you're actually half wrong)

Leecher's do help by increasing the Forums member count and that benefits us by increasing popularity,

When popularity increases more members join [HQ Members] & [Leechers]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure Leecher's still taking content for free, but now ask your self [ Who give them that content]

You give them the content, you wanted to make it public.

You are the Hero who gives free stuff to poor pleople [The Leechers]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our forum is lacking of popularity why, because of poor HQ members and leechers

Remember HQ members and Leecher's work together

So by increasing the Leechers value will make our Forum more popular.

More HQ People will join.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-What can we do ?

Since we have Anti-Leeching System

We can advertise more the Forum so we can get more HQ Members

Remember the big point[ Leechers bring more members not only more leechers]

-What happends when the Leecher get's banned ?

Since the Leecher got banned the Forum count goes down.

But since they can make a new account & the forum count won't go down and will still increasing making us show on the TOP PAGE of SEARCH RESULTS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have only made this since @RappaNow and Me are trying to get the people to understand Leecher's are not the worse think, how they help the community and what we can do to resolve the lack of popularity &  remember. We wan't the FORUM TO GROW  :hype: 

Remember this is a just a point of view and how we can use the bad to make it in something great  :thinking:

Would like to hear what you guys think about this, if something is unclear I would like to explaint it to you

Honestly, I don't see leechers as bad people. They have an important role in visiting cracked.to, they help to increase forum's statics. They help cracked.to earning money (Because of ads)

Honestly, I don't see leechers as bad people. They have an important role in visiting cracked.to, they help to increase forum's statics. They help cracked.to earning money (Because of ads)

Exactly :hype: , you my friend need an Oscar

Liked , I want to see this community grow , I wanna see it popular because this community deserves something like this. The staff is always trying to make changes to keep the members pleased and to make them happy with many features and security systems that promise them the safety . We (The HQ Members) are always trying to help the community with content and as well as cleaning the leechers out of the forum. I do want to make the community increase , there will be leechers in this forum , but also the hq members will appear , they will join us and help us clear them. So what I am suggesting is that every member that is really contributing should advertise this community , it doesn't matter if it is a thread of yours or a thread of another member , just advertise this community if you are really contributing and a HQ Member . Thank you for reading!

• Like 1

Exactly :hype: , you my friend need an Oscar

idc about leechers until i get a like XD

Im new to this forum but leechers sound bad