Sign in to follow this  
Nightcall

How can I contribute to this community?

I'd like to part of this community, tribute and gain something too. However my knowledge and resources are limited, and I would lie if I said I didn't come here in the first place for personal gain, but I also realize, in order to have high quality forums like this one (from what i've seen), everyone must do their part, and I want to do mine.

I have one idea, that is very basic, involving an app and never ending free trial, but i'm not sure if anyone is interested nor where to post it.

Otherwise, anyone got any suggestions?

I wonder the same bro. I'll follow this thread

• Like 1

I'd like to part of this community, tribute and gain something too. However my knowledge and resources are limited, and I would lie if I said I didn't come here in the first place for personal gain, but I also realize, in order to have high quality forums like this one (from what i've seen), everyone must do their part, and I want to do mine.

I have one idea, that is very basic, involving an app and never ending free trial, but i'm not sure if anyone is interested nor where to post it.

Otherwise, anyone got any suggestions?

If you modified an application's code yourself to make it a never-ending free trial then you're more than pleased to post it.

If it's just a releak from another site then it's not really a contribution.

Maybe start by sharing the hits you got from the combolist that you got from this site.

It's essentially a trial-refer system, on an upcoming app, so essentially all you need is a new email every time so you can create a new account using a referral link from your main account.

Also, if I were to post it, where would be the appropriate place to do so?