Since Cracked has an official Youtube channel, it would be nice to have an award for the ones that made some videos that 've been uploaded to the YT channel

What do u think?

Yes nice sugg :D

Yes nice sugg :D

Its yours

It's a cool idea. +1

Maybe it''s good idea, people would make videos to youtube and it would be free advertising for Cracked.to so we could get more "Brothers" for our family.

Maybe it''s good idea, people would make videos to youtube and it would be free advertising for Cracked.to so we could get more "Brothers" for our family.

Exactly

Since Cracked has an official Youtube channel, it would be nice to have an award for the ones that made some videos that 've been uploaded to the YT channel

What do u think?

I also have a YT channel this would be cool

Only two users have made youtube videos for the channel so far. And I'd rather stick with those because I know what kind of video I'm getting instead of someone that is tryharding to create a video but in the end the quality of his video is just bad or not good enough to be uploaded.

A YouTube award would be cool and no problem, but it needs to be for a different reason.

• Like 1

Only two users have made youtube videos for the channel so far. And I'd rather stick with those because I know what kind of video I'm getting instead of someone that is tryharding to create a video but in the end the quality of his video is just bad or not good enough to be uploaded.

A YouTube award would be cool and no problem, but it needs to be for a different reason.

Let's make it for anyone that has 1k+ subscribers on their YT Channel

Fair enough!

I had a channel with many subscribers, I remember having publicized the forum when I had few members and I asked for the official florain forum trailer, I think I also made a small announcement of the forum in one of my videostutoials that had already reached more than 1k visits, until the day my channel was closed. :pepe:

I had a channel with many subscribers, I remember having publicized the forum when I had few members and I asked for the official florain forum trailer, I think I also made a small announcement of the forum in one of my videostutoials that had already reached more than 1k visits, until the day my channel was closed. :pepe:

RIP  :pepe:

:pepe: RIP make a new one and rise again

It's a cool idea. +