Kostrikov

Kostrikov's DORKS and DataBases ebook RELEASED FOR FREE

hopefully it's going to be helpful

Hello everyone.

It was a long road with this piece here and I am proud that I made it.

I am thankful to everyone that bought it and I am glad that I was able to help a lot of people start from scratch or improve their skills with this ebook.

Sadly everything comes to an end, sadly we have to deal with people that are here just to ruin stuff.

Ebook was leaked by RENJI (Stanley Worden)

I just want to note that I made this ebook because I needed money fast. But I don't want to get money for nothing, so I figured I should sell my knowledge.

The money I got from this ebook I used to pay for my college and again I am thankful towards everyone that bought it and support me.

I am thankful to the admins and moderators that tried to help to prevent it being leaked, but it finally happened and there is no going back.

For those that didn't have the money here is your chance to learn how to dump bases and make your own combolists.

I hope this ebook helps.

And for my costumers and those that wanted this ebook I have something special.

I am releasing a new ebook which will be a full cracking guide. It will have improved protection which won't let it be leaked like this.

Enjoy and good luck!

[align=center]Download link:

rip[/align]

RIP man, It was a good run.

what a pity it was leaked

You're doing a great service to the community, I wish you nothing but success.

le partage de ces info je trouve ca plutot bien

good shit mate

Hello everyone.

I am thankful to everyone that bought it and I am glad that I was able to help a lot of people start from scratch or improve their skills with this ebook.

Sadly everything comes to an end, sadly we have to deal with people that are here just to ruin stuff.

I just want to note that I made this ebook because I needed money fast. But I don't want to get money for nothing, so I figured I should sell my knowledge.

The money I got from this ebook I used to pay for my college and again I am thankful towards everyone that bought it and support me.

I am thankful to the admins and moderators that tried to help to prevent it being leaked, but it finally happened and there is no going back.

For those that didn't have the money here is your chance to learn how to dump bases and make your own combolists.

I hope this ebook helps.

I am releasing a new ebook which will be a full cracking guide. It will have improved protection which won't let it be leaked like this.

Enjoy and good luck!

Download link:

Sad to see you ending, good luck in the future! :)

Thanks for the guide, sucks how it got leaked though. Best of luck in the future mate.

Is sad for those who bought it, not me but just saying...

Rip. When I have the money to buy your full ebook i definitely will. Until then I appreciate your kindness in releasing this to the public.

It's so sad, but I'm so thankful to you. Hope everyone donate their profit to you if they ever make any money by your method

Hello everyone.

I hope this ebook helps.

Enjoy and good luck!

Download link:

dope

thank for releasing this to the public

yes please i am very thankfull

sucks that it got leaked, my condolensces