Sign in to follow this  
boinkybink

Complete Logitech Guide From Start To Finish!

Hey, please drop a like and what not I put a lot of time into this.

1. Download textnow on the windows store, text now allows you to have a free phone on your computer, you can even select what area code you'd like. (if you're seing for someone in a different state you can switch to their area code to make it look more believable)

2. Make an account on textnow, you don't even have to use your own email as it doesn't need a confirmation. Just type anything into the email and some random password and you'll have your own phonenumber. (if you ever need a new phone number just make a new account)  EG: email:[email protected] pass:heehee42

3. Make an email address, I've been using outlook and mail.com to make quick and easy ones although they do start to ask for phone number verification. I made a lot of gmails before they upped security so I can use those too. (use a different email address each time)

4. Call logitech, they have a different support number for whatever country you're in so take the time to google it eg: canada logitech support number (should be on their site) 

5. Call them, I prefer calling much much more over email as 1, the wait time cuts down from 2/3 days for a robotic response to getting over the whole process in 20 mins. 2, Support people are lazy, they just want to get through the day and they don't really care too much about the company itself so they won't ask for pod / pop most of the time. I've SE'd about 6 items already, only ever needed the serial number. TIP TIP TIP: Keep on calling and hanging up until a girl answers, they're much more relaxed and they never ask for much. Just be really nice and understanding (helps that I'm 15 and my balls haven't completely dropped yet)

6. things to say on the phone:

Keyboard: recently I received a (model number eg: g810) for my birthday and whenever I plugged it in, half of the lights turned on, I talked to a previous representative before and installed ghub and stuff like that, although the same ones still aren't turning on, I tried the keyboard on my sister's and dad's computer but it still isn't working. is there anything more I can do to fix it?

Mouse: blah blah blah birthday thing, the light at the bottom doesn't turn on and the mouse doesn't move, I have a program that updates all the drivers and that still doesn't work, a previous representative told me to install ghub but that still doesn't change it, blah blah tried on sister's and dad's is there anything I can do to fix it

Headset: blah birthday thing, the sound in the left ear thing is distorted, blah blah previous representative thing sister and dad thing ghub thing anything I can do to fix it?

7. Get the replacement, use your friend or your address, personally I've never tried using the same address twice but I wouldn't recommend it. They'll send an email in a few days saying they confirmed the replacement and there you go.