Sign in to follow this  
Mushy

[FREE] Graphics & Designs! (Signature Banners / Thread Designs)

Aye, I'm currently offering Graphics & Designs for free! (Messy thread, apologies! <3)

I'm currently offering graphics and designs as I have some free time and I am also looking to improve in making these graphics/designs. I would as well love to get feedback on my work so I have decided to offer for service for free to possibly receive any feedback/reps/vouches!

[spoiler=Graphics & Designs Service]

• Signature Banners

• Thread Designs & Templates

[spoiler=Interested?]

➠ Contact me here!

View some past artwork for others here!

Note:

• I am offering Graphics / Designs for free.

• Graphics and designs are edited to fit your request, templates are publicly available and may be reused; you are able to request a different template if not liked.

• It may take some time for me to get to your request as there will most likely be others before you in the order queue.

• I am offering a free product, I may choose to deny a request or stop working on your request at any time.

Contact Information

Do not contact me on external platforms, please reach out to me in a conversation with me here!

Aye, I'm currently offering Graphics & Designs for free! (Messy thread, apologies! <3)

I'm currently offering graphics and designs as I have some free time and I am also looking to improve in making these graphics/designs. I would as well love to get feedback on my work so I have decided to offer for service for free to possibly receive any feedback/reps/vouches!

• Signature Banners

[spoiler=Interested?]

➠ Contact me here!

Note:

• Graphics and designs are edited to fit your request, templates are publicly available and may be reused; you are able to request a different template if not liked.

• It may take some time for me to get to your request as there will most likely be others before you in the order queue.

• I am offering a free product, I may choose to deny a request or stop working on your request at any time.

Contact Information

Do not contact me on external platforms, please reach out to me in a conversation with me here!

I loved mine  :fiesta: :fiesta: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:

• Signature Banners

[spoiler=Interested?]

➠ Contact me here!

Note:

Contact Information

I loved mine  :fiesta: :fiesta: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:

Glad you like it!

UPDATE: Added portfolio of past artwork into thread. View here; https://mushpeas.carbonmade.com/projects/6982093.

nice art, contacted you for a signature.

Vouch, made made me a signature, very nice i high recommend

nice art, contacted you for a signature.

Thanks mate. ;)

UPDATE: Added past Thread Designs to portfolio @ https://mushpeas.carbonmade.com/projects/6982093.

This is a bump

• Signature Banners

[spoiler=Interested?]

➠ Contact me here!

Note:

Contact Information

LIKED!

do you make steam artwork i can pay

I do not, sorry.

• Signature Banners

[spoiler=Interested?]

➠ Contact me here!

Note:

Contact Information

tnx man for this

• Signature Banners

[spoiler=Interested?]

➠ Contact me here!

Note:

Contact Information

Nice one mate!

i kinda wanna profit of this, i would like a signature with my name AngryOwl and a thread design for my shop disord serices