Sign in to follow this  
peterfoy

Where do you find private databases for free ?

Hi there cracked.to members.

It's been to my attention that there are ton's of existing marketplace services selling access to large sum of databases, so I just wonder expect this forum, where would you normally find free ones related for gaming?

And if there is a hard time to find any, which place is the best to find the cheapest service to find such databases or even combolists that are at least high quality?

Thank you if anyone has keen interestest answering me or else reveal their secrets  :fine:

Hi there cracked.to members.

It's been to my attention that there are ton's of existing marketplace services selling access to large sum of databases, so I just wonder expect this forum, where would you normally find free ones related for gaming?

And if there is a hard time to find any, which place is the best to find the cheapest service to find such databases or even combolists that are at least high quality?

Thank you if anyone has keen interestest answering me or else reveal their secrets  :fine:

you can find public databases on the following website  : https://pastebin.com/  but its really really bad combos and public as hell  :monkas:

I gues you are on the wrong train to find some, cause only leaks databases are posted in big forums!

Search on deepweb Sir ^^

you can use sqli injection and sql map. but most professionals that sell like subscription to cloud service (such as infinity.black) use a SIB panel which is way more advanced and get a lot more databases fast