Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

WoWonder 2.0.2 NULLED - The Ultimate PHP Social Network Platform

screenshot-155.png

Nulled by www.nulledforums.to

Notice: As I'm a new member of this forums and if you don't trust me, you can use virustotal.com, Notepad++ Find-in-files options and such to search for base64 obfuscations.

Purchase code: nulledforums.to

Version 2.0.2 10/10/2018

[Added] new video player.

[Added] the ability to disable / enable google maps.

[Added] the ability for admin to top up any user wallet.

[Added] IP to session manager.

[Added] the ability to disable / enable comments on each post.

[Fixed] 9 reported bugs.

WoWonder is a PHP Social Network Script, WoWonder is the best way to start your own social network website!

WoWonder is fast, secured, and it will be regularly updated.

Features:

High Performance & High Level Cache System: The #1 thing that must be available on any social network website, The Speed ! Speed up your website with our Cache system, enable it and the website can handle more than 1 Million user!

Wonder (New Feature): With our new feature, user can wonder posts, photos, videos.

RTL Support: WoWonder also supports right to left languages.

Social Login: With WoWonder you can login via most famous social media websites like (Facebook – Twitter – Google+ – LinkedIn – Vk – Instagram).

Easy & Nice Looking URL: Users, Pages, Group all in one tiny URL !

User Last Seen: Displays user’s last seen/online status.

Profile visit Notification: Receive notification from users who visited your profile.

Friends & Follow System: WoWonder Supports friends system like Facebook, follow system like twitter.

Home/News Feed: Displays Posts, Photos, Files, Videos, and Maps posted by friends/followed people, Also story filters, follow/friends suggestions, and user activities list.

User Timeline: Displays user?s profile with Posts, Photos, Videos posted and shared by user.

Pages: User can create unlimited pages and invite his friends to like the pages.

Groups: User can create unlimited groups and invite/add his friends to his joined groups.

Games: User can play unlimited flash games.

Social Videos Support: User can easily share videos from the biggest videos sharing websites like Youtube, Dailymotion, Vine, Vimeo, Facebook videos & Soundcloud music

Photo Album: User can create unlimited photo albums with nice looking style.

Cover Picture: Dynamic Cover for users.

Profile Picture: Dynamic profile picture for users.

User Privacy: Control who can message you, post on your timeline, follow you, confirm follow requests or not, last seen, etc.

User Profile Info: Displays user’s profile information (birthday, website, gender, social media, about, last seen, etc).

Notifications: Receive notification from users (likes, dislikes, comments, wonders, shares .. etc)

#Hashtags: Displays trending and related topics shared by users.

@Mentions: Use @username to tag people in a status or messages.

Post Publisher: Status, Sound cloud, YouTube, Vine, Google Maps, Videos, Files, Photos and emoticons.

..more!

[hide]

https://mega.nz/#!w5RyDQ6B!kl1g83JYSA5l1Q6XjWZT0ApTbZa48Mf46xFm4b9NeeE

[/hide]

Cool, you'll get a like if this is real and i'll edit this coment with my feedback

Cool, you'll get a like if this is real and i'll edit this coment with my feedback

Sure thing, you can inspect it via text editor tool for malwares and stuff :)

Sure thing, you can inspect it via text editor tool for malwares and stuff :)

It looks legit, so you got a like

I actually couldn't test  it  if its working but if i test i'll leave feedback, again thanks for contributing to this conmunity, this means a lot to me! GL with your thread too!