Sign in to follow this  
rspscodar

How too Jailbreak a PS3 OFW LATEST VERSION 2018 WITH USB

COMMENT FOR VIDEO TUTORIAL

[hide][video=youtube]

[/hide]

TEXT TUTORIAL:

First thing you wanna do is download the files i have gave you in the description of the video!

Then you wanna get the file that i have mentioned in the video and drag it too the root of your USB stick.

Then safely eject USB stick, and put into PS3. then go too your browser and type in http://ps3exploit.com/ or whatever you are gonna use.

Then choose your system model, mine would be the first one too the left if you wanna check it is on the back of your PS3.

Then you wanna start the process it will take up too 10 mins for it too complete then it will shut your PS3 down. [WARNING DO NOT DO THIS WITH ANY PS3 SUPER SLIMS IT WILL DESTORY YOUR SYSTEM.]

Then you wanna get the REBUG file i have posted in the description and drag it too your USB and safely eject again!

Then put into PS3 then go too system via update> via storage then update too whatever it says! AND BOOM IT WILL RESTART YOUR SYSTEM AND YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY JAILBROKE! :)

• Like 1

COMMENT FOR VIDEO TUTORIALفب4ق

TEXT TUTORIAL:

First thing you wanna do is download the files i have gave you in the description of the video!

Then you wanna get the file that i have mentioned in the video and drag it too the root of your USB stick.

Then safely eject USB stick, and put into PS3. then go too your browser and type in http://ps3exploit.com/ or whatever you are gonna use.

Then choose your system model, mine would be the first one too the left if you wanna check it is on the back of your PS3.

Then you wanna start the process it will take up too 10 mins for it too complete then it will shut your PS3 down. [WARNING DO NOT DO THIS WITH ANY PS3 SUPER SLIMS IT WILL DESTORY YOUR SYSTEM.]

Then you wanna get the REBUG file i have posted in the description and drag it too your USB and safely eject again!

Then put into PS3 then go too system via update> via storage then update too whatever it says! AND BOOM IT WILL RESTART YOUR SYSTEM AND YOU ARE NOW OFFICIALLY JAILBROKE! :)

TEXT TUTORIAL:

Thanks and big like to you

TEXT TUTORIAL:

iomgmgmgmggg

omg ujr th ebee sottt

TEXT TUTORIAL:

damn this is dope!

TEXT TUTORIAL:

hope my fucking ps3 doesn't brick if it does then fuck you, if work :D vouch :fine:

Thank you for the information and the hard work :) im curious as to what people use the jailbreak for with a PS3?

is it to play your games of the HD? is it worth it when you can:t go online with it?

im abit of a newbie to this whole scene so plz be gentle >__< lol!!

TEXT TUTORIAL:

jailbroke :) good