Melodys

Making money as a designer

To start off designing is not an easy task to profit from you have to work for it. You may ask where do i start. Good question where i started myself was making premade's i would make some banners for myself or others. after they are made you need to make a portfolio portfolio box is a good one also behance. after you made one post you best work and only your best work in your portfolio remember this is what people look at before hiring you so make it your best. Your done the setup now for the clients the first method is going on twitter and search for "need gfx" then go to all post about people needing gfx and comment your portfolio and tell them to dm you. second method is to go for a recruitment challenge this will bring up your name and shit. Step 3 pricing DO NOT UNDER PRICE YOURSELF. i charge per hour for design think to your self whats your time work, whats your work worth.

Thank you so much for reading this hope you all the best of luck.

NO LEACHERS :fiesta:

[hide]Content is hidden! Please check original post to view it.[/hide]

I am a graphic design  :smart:

You spelled Leecher wrong :\

Fix your thread lmao

i cant dipshit its fucked

Thanks for the guide :D

since the market is full of indians and other asian countries, who accepts much lower prices for the same work, is very hard to obtain money from this kind of jobs. a lot of clients leave for a budget price, even if the result wil not be the same...

thanks brother

Ok add me on discord RobiManea#6322