Deliric

Suggest me a good MMORPG

I want to try something new. Something that is somehow like Wow/Runescape/Diablo/Aground idk anything. Help!

Silkroad Online , played for 8 years best ever.

Always heard of SRO never tried it tho. Do you recommend official or private servers?

i recom Lineage , Dragon nest

I would recommend EVE Online, i've been playing it religiously for over a year now. It's got a player driven market system developed by PHD economists, real world level of politics, massive player conglomerates, and a lot more. Check out some videos on youtube to see if that's something youd like.

I bought Monster hunter world and its pretty good

Sea Of Thieves is a good bet if your looking for something completely different or Fallout 76

Icarus Online, the private server called Project I.C. it rocks ;)

All game are the same boring....

big shout outs to all the recommendations here !! im also looking for a new game to play within this genre!!

guildwars 2 is sick, it's free for a good portion of the game and it's pretty active still! the game's community is great and its alot of fun. would recommend tryin if you just wanna try a few different ones

I gotta agree with the others that final fantasy 14 is definitely worth the try. If you aren't into. Eastern mmos, elder scrolls online is also a good try as well.

I have been playing Tera for long time. Sad that i quit playing it.

I suggest you Metin2, it was my first MMORPG. But the official game is very stressful and

you have to spend a lot of time on it. I suggest you a retro server of it.

• Like 1

Well...Guild wars 2 has a very active community, usually very nice too (if you're in troubles, very often you see ppl running to help).

Lots of new contents, in terms of new maps, personal story mode, raids (a new one has been added yesterday ^^), fractals (peculiar types of insyances), instances, items, etc, are added constantly.

There is no open world pvp in "ordinary maps", but for that you have arenas (Mists) or you can join the World vs World action.

The main "problem"  with GW2 is that, if you're used to WOW-like games, that is playing/grinding to get the best gear and be more powerful, this isn't your game: you can craft your ascended gear and it's the best you can get, because legendary gear only allows you to switch through specializations (berserker, knight, carrion, etc......stats), but it's exactly equal to ascended in terms of gear level.

To make it short, in GW2 you play to reach goals, or to get new skins, to explore...not to improve your gear in terms of raw power (even in pvp everyone gets equalized gear).

About Tera: the combat system is fun, one of the best (imho), the graphics is still great, you can level up by doing the story and it seems almost a single player rpg (I had fun with it too), raids are cool....but it's a damn pay to win game and the community is fading quickly...it's quite small atm.

Bless Online has been a big disappointment for everyone...I hope they will make it better, but...

Black Desert Online....amazing graphics, but u need to gring savagely (and it gets boring) and sadly it's becoming more and more a ptw game too.

I have some hopes for Ashes of Creation...still in development tough ^^

I got lost in Elder Scrolls Online for longer than i would like to admit ha....not sure it's the best if you want that "playing together" feeling though. The E3 trailer for their new expansion called Elsweyr looked good too...

same as the guy above me, Elder Scrolls Online is my current favorite

Final Fantasy 14 oynamanı tavsiye ederim!

GERÇEKTEN GÜZEL Mİ?

ragnarok online is very good game, they just released ragnarok online mobile, uhm... that one is kinda decent too if you dont have too much time