Sign in to follow this  
ChandlerMurielBing

[Hot][Leak] How To Get Nudes From Any Girl! WORKS! 2018 UPDATED!

The thread is going to be long so read it all :)

[hide]

[align=center]What We will Need

A phone or iPod that can send and receive pictures through SMS

A small amount of social engineering or ewhoring experience

Time and patience

Buttering her up

Have you ever ewhored before? If you have, you know the first rule inewhoring is to make the victim think you are someone that you are not.You have to talk with the victim and butter him up a bit before you try toseal the deal. This is step is like that type of situation, except your victim isa girl. If this is a girl who you are not friends with already, take the time toget friendly with her. Don't get too friendly, because the more friendly youget the more time it will take to get the objective. If you are already friendswith her, you can ignore that step. It doesn't matter how close friends youare, but the more friendly you are, the harder it may be to get the objective.If you have a girl friend you are using this on, just ignore all of that. I amsure you are already past this point.So start to get friendly and communicate with her a lot by texting her. Giveit about a week, just texting her every day. Remember, timing iseverything. Don't text her every minute of every day, you will seem to getannoying and the girl will turn away. Just calmly and casually text herduring the evening, around 5PM to 8PM. Start out with small talk andsimple conversations. If you text her at a balanced, constant rate, she willhave you in her mind. When you just talk with her and communicate, thereis a spot in her mind that stores you as a nice guy she is starting to get toknow.Once that week is done, start to get into deeper conversations, like “So doyou have a boyfriend?” “How is your family?” and start to have longerconversations. Let her start to vent feelings to you about any topic shewants to vent about. Don't make her talk about anything she doesn't wantto talk about. Example: If her dad passed away and it seems like a nice topicto talk about, do it and let her tell you how she feels about it. If she doesn'twant to talk about it, do not force her to. You need to get sort-of connectedwith her. Just so that you are in the point between close friends and casualfriends, but nice and close aswell. Another topic to bring up is weed/alcohol. Find out if she drinks or smokes, or if she is down to drink orsmoke. This will help you out later on. If she says she does not do or is notdown to do any of those things, DO NOT mention that you do.Let's talk Dirty!Once this is done for a few days(3-5), start to have more innuendoconversations with her. “Who was your first kiss?” “Are you a virgin?” etc.DO NOT turn regular conversations into innuendo conversations(as inmaking the normal talking topic innuendo), this will make her creeped outand make you look like a pervert. Let these conversations turn up on theirown, once you get to having long conversations with her, you will knowwhen to bring them up.Eventually get on the topic of nudes. You want to make sure she trusts youbefore you even mention nudes. Once you get on the topic, ask hersomething along the lines of “so... how far have you gone?” or “have yousent nudes to anyone before?”. A good way to enter into this type ofconversation is to say something along the lines of

You: Am I a man slut? Lol

Her: No! Haha! Why do you ask?

You: well, I sent people nudes a few times

Her: really? I will be honest, I have tooAt this point, you are luring her into a horny state. That plus the innuendoconversations will have her driven to this horny state.

The best way I can describe this emotion is

You can almost tell when girls are horny, they have distinct ways ofshowing it. They will start to get either flirty or shy. If they are flirty, flirt

Once you are well into flirting, you want to talk about your penis. This willmake this horny emotion stronger. Once you start you have to saysomething along the lines of “yeaaa wink.png you wanna see?” 9 time sout of 10 shewill say yes. Take a picture of your penis, either erect of non-erect. Erect isbetter to take a picture of. Then send it to her.

Remember, you are sending the first nude. This will instigate her to sendone as well. Once she gets it, say something like “So, you like? Haha smile.png”.Again, 9/10 the response will be a yes. After she does, say something alongthe lines of “you wanna send one? “. Depending on her response, you willeither get one or not get one. If you do get one, Voila! You have what youwanted! That wasn't too hard now was it?

So lets say she said something like “idk.. I promised myself I wouldn't sendanyone nudes after [insert douche bag's name here] sent me a nude, but itwasn't him” or “I'm not sure I want to send one...” Don't worry! It isn't theend of the world!

The trick is to somewhat beg her. Not exactly beg, but like this: “oh comeon, I sent you one.” or if she is concerned that you sent a fake “why would Iever lie and try to break your heart?”. The goal is to either convince her orguilt trip her.

If that doesn't get her to send one, give her an ultimate guilt trip. Whenshe ultimately refuses, say something like “oh....” and act very depressedand embarrassed. Drop all contact with her for a week to 2 weeks. If sheasks “Can we talk?”, do not even answer. Come back after 1 to 2 weeks andjust say a simple greeting, like “hi.”. Using periods is also helpful withsmall and depressing greetings and sentences. It makes you seemembarrassed and sad

Once you do that, start a slow conversation, and make her feel horrible.Apologize for what you did a lot. Tell her it was something you probablyshouldn't have done, and whatnot. Eventually, she will ask if there isanything she can do. Just hint to her that a nude would be nice, because itwould make you feel less embarrassed.

Once again, if that won't even work, here is one more method. Leave heralone. For a long time. 2-3 weeks to be exact. If you see her in school, actextremely embarrassed, like you don't want to be around her or she willhurt you. If she texts you answer the same way you did last time,embarrassed and depressed. Hint at nudes again, and she will most likelygive you one.

If you are her boyfriend, just act differently around her, and make itobvious something is wrong. It is easier to get nudes from a partner than a friend! [/align]

[/hide]

[align=center]Do leave a +Like or a Rep if you like the content  smart.png

[/align]

Really thank you

Quiero ver si esto funciona gracias

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssss

thx bro i test it

[/font][/color]

[/align]

bom mano, valeu

[/font][/color]

[/align]

thanks got my crushs ass and pussy

Uh, going to get this for a friend.

lol xD need to see

[/font][/color]

[/align]

[/font][/color]

let's have fun

[/align]