Sign in to follow this  

I’ve been wanting to learn more about vpns. Anyone has advice to get started

Hey bro! I never seen you before on Cracked.to, so welcome! Lets give you a little lession about VPNS.. A VPN(Virtual Private Network) is an program/app that will change your IP(Internet Protocol). Every IP is unique, it is bind to your router. A hacker can take down your internet with an IP, and can steal data from it. The same as on a public network(wifi). Install an VPN will protect you from hackers, and you can also view some private websites that are removed from specific country(like Nord-Korea). What do you want to do with a VPN? NordVPN is the best(for me). But HideMyAss(HMA) will be the best for SQLI injections, because it can change your IP every X minutes.

If you got any questions, feel free to PM me, or reply to this comment!

Have a nice day!

Thanks helps a lot been wanting to get a vpn for when I use WiFi I don’t feel is secure.

This is personal preference but I prefer to use Private Internet Access since they claim to not keep logs, they even pulled out of one country because the law was going to require them to keep logs. Speed is good as well, I've never had an issue with it, lots of locations too.

Hi there, I personally have been using the premium service from limeproxies.com for general browsing and I'll say pretty much their service is very good with great customer service support. You can sign up for a 3 days free-trial test on their proxy. They have 50% off promotion ongoing for 1 proxy list for Private/Premium service. Usual $9.99, now $4.99.

Here's the subscription I've tested and it turns up pretty good with a promised of at least 500mbps.

1 PROXY (Premium) SOCKS/HTTP

$4.99/month

✓Virgin IPs

✓50+ concurrent threads

✓1 Gbps Blistering Speed

✓1 Locations Covered

✓1 Subnet

✓Multiple IP Class

✓ 500GB Bandwidth Monthly Quota

✓Reliable 24/7 Service

I’ve been wanting to learn more about vpns. Anyone has advice to get started

Express and Private Internet access are good options. Try to get a vpn without logging but be warned that if you don't apply vpn kill setting and ip leak prevention setting your vpn will not be as anonymous as you might think.

Not so much advice but more of a recommendation. I've been using NordVPN for the past couple months now and it's perfect, gives me all I need and is simple to use as well. Also read somewhere that it's one of the safest to use, not sure if it's true.

can someone please recommend the best vpn for someone who is learning carding

most of the VPN can help you with that, just ensure that they are not tracking your info, I like VYPRVPN, since I can geo pass netflix, but again its up to you.

Crack some avccounts for vpn

im getting so happy with this page makes me cum

Look I Prefer getting NordVPN cracked accounts and use them!You can easily get free premiun but as you can see too many people are doing it so MIGHT servers are a little bit slow but if you dont wanna pay anything this is the best choice or even get an expressvpn account/key :)! if you wanna pay then i dont really recommend too popular VPN Providers.. you better buy a good one and not well know so it can be better and hq i guess