DonXirus

|TUTORIAL| showing you how to get the most HQ Dorks, Geting HQ Combos, all for free,

Welcome everyone, today we will be discussing; |Dorks|Sqli Dumper|. 

First, As you already know, dorks are the key to good cracking with SQLi, 

you see these people in All Forums, and they always are getting hundreds of HQ Accounts How!!? and why you can't do that too !?.

Well now you can join them, you too can be a successful cracker. some guys talk about using paid programs to get HQ Dorks,

but if you are just a normal guy, who want to make a HQ dorks without spending money, then this is for you.

Second, If You are using a Dorks Generator I will tell you You are Just losing your time. Why!? I tell you! 

when 10 people Genered the same list of dorks Do not call this private dorks because all of you, you will get the same Adds and the same Combos So don't call that Private !!?

Ok Let's Stop Talking And Begin ^^

I will showing you how to get the most HQ Dorks, Geting HQ Combos, all for free, using smart methods.

So let us Begin but before I need You To Know That I brought you the best composants Of Dorks [|PageFormatpageType|],

and i need you to know That the keywords are indispensable for Geting HQ Dorks. The question is why!!? 

because the [|PageFormat & pageType|] are the most Important in Dorks.

Enjoy The Cracking World

Im gonna use this, thankyou brother

Thanks for this tutorial I hope it'll work

Thanks for this tutorial I hope it'll work

couldn't find a method to make manual dorks

thx bro

hope this helps

Is it working i likeit

Is it working i like

you see these people in All Forums, and they always are getting hundreds of HQ Accounts How!!? and why you can't do that too !?.

Well now you can join them, you too can be a successful cracker. some guys talk about using paid programs to get HQ Dorks,

but if you are just a normal guy, who want to make a HQ dorks without spending money, then this is for you.

Second, If You are using a Dorks Generator I will tell you You are Just losing your time. Why!? I tell you! 

when 10 people Genered the same list of dorks Do not call this private dorks because all of you, you will get the same Adds and the same Combos So don't call that Private !!?

I will showing you how to get the most HQ Dorks, Geting HQ Combos, all for free, using smart methods.

So let us Begin but before I need You To Know That I brought you the best composants Of Dorks [|PageFormatpageType|],

and i need you to know That the keywords are indispensable for Geting HQ Dorks. The question is why!!? 

Enjoy The Cracking World

Enjoy The Cracking World

DAMN MAKES ME HARDDASD :pepegun: :pepegun: :pepegun: :pepegun: :pepegun: :pepegun: :pepegun: :pepegun: :pepegun: :pepegun:

Enjoy The Cracking World

En

:fiesta:

joy The Cracking Wor :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: 

you are so great

Enjoy The Cracking World

thanks so much for that

Enjoy The Cracking World

trtyytutert

jnjnlnjnjljnl

knnnknlknlknl

thank you so much for sharing hope to get hq dorks

Enjoy The Cracking World

hey thank you for that borhter

Enjoy The Cracking World

am i too late for this