Sign in to follow this  
OUTLAWED

People's greed

Usually, rich people are considered to be greedy people, while in fact poor people are much more greedy. A rich person is not greedy, he is prudent and economical, in most cases, a poor person is wasteful and reckless in his spending, poor people usually spend more than they earn, often finding themselves in debt. According to my observations, I have often noticed the difference between rich and poor, and I can tell you with confidence that among poor people, there are much more greedy, monstrously greedy people. The reason for this is primarily the social depression of such people, they feel inferior, deprived, inferior beings compared to others. As a rule, rich people cause them hatred and irritation, and strong envy. Therefore, as soon as such a person has the opportunity to get a little more, he considers it a chance for himself and tries to grab everything he can.

Such human behavior has always been played and is being played with the aim of using it to their advantage. The method of bait for such people works perfectly, not having the material benefits that others have, a poor person is ready to do a lot to get hold of them. And it is completely useless to explain to him that much of what he does not have is completely unnecessary for him. A poor person always thinks that he needs something because he doesn't have it. No one has managed to create an equal society yet, in my opinion this is a utopia, at least until the upbringing of a person takes place in more equal conditions. There are still no necessary prerequisites for people to have an equally balanced psyche, and without such there will always be morally depressed people. Materialism has become the single goal in life they seek, and this materialism is nothing more than an idea.

Such an idea could be anything, such as faith in God, or the idea of building a special society with equal rights. Materialism predominates in our world only because it goes hand in hand with need, and although most needs are imposed on people, money and material goods are the closest thing to them. Although it is not about money, as I have said, it is only about people who either accept you or not, and if society is negative towards poor people by oppressing them in every way, then the desire to be like everything else and even better will manifest itself in greed.

In fact, to meet all of their needs, a person doesn’t need much, but only those who have it in the amount they need to live. And in fact, they don’t know, but they do, and everyone else who doesn’t have that doesn’t know that they’re not going to get enough for all the time that they get. If a person starved as a child, they are more likely to be obese, or to be overprotective of food. If a person did not have clothes as a child and had to fetch someone old and shabby clothes, it is more likely that they will become obsessed with buying clothes.

It’s all so trivial that it’s become an iron rule, but not for those who suffer from it. Although there are exceptions, I know them. You just have to get all your fears out of your subconscious and take them to a conscious level. Then the man will realize that what had happened is gone, and before him a very different life, that there is no need to stockpile everything that he did not have before. You don’t wear two pants, you don’t eat five dinners, you don’t drive three cars at once, so what’s the point? A greed that comes from fear of losing everything and fear of failure. 

It’s only with such fear and appropriate behavior that a man loses the most important thing, his life.

All your life chasing something, to the grave, is not life, and if you happen to be born into a poor family, then use it as an incentive to strive for a decent life, but not to be greedy to detail. Greed has never helped, it always goes hand in hand with stupidity and madness, poisoning life and sometimes ruining it.

• Like 3