Sign in to follow this  
tabgui

Scam Report-oBambino | $26

Scammers Profile Link: oBambino: 

https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=213805

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Advertised a Nintendo Key for a Nintendo game, lost $26 BTC

Additional Information:

I paid the right $26 amount of BTC for a Nintendo Switch Game, Super Mario Maker 2 (high demand as of now). That's approximately ~4+ days from the day I'm making this scam report. This was also before POP gave him DWC.

The seller was not responding at first and I waited a whole day before he responded back. Apparently he had allegedly been "robbed" since the time I sent the money and that was the reason he was unable to send the game download keys. That is completely understandable and as a respectable person I would normally give him time to get this settled with authorities. However, the thing I don't understand is that he was literally on Discord (the place where I sent him the money) playing LOL (League) for 3+ hours the day I sent him the money, which was Monday. Additionally, the day he allegedly got robbed he also played LOL for 8+ hours which is unbelievable considering the fact that he has me and many other customers waiting for their games. It is also suspicious since if he was robbed why would he be playing LOL...

He later sent me the "download key" for the Nintendo Game on Wednesday (2 days after I sent payment). He told me to wait 24 hours before I could try using the code. Me, waiting 2 whole fucking days for my game, obviously would not handle another whole day and I tried using the code right when I got it on a Brazilian account which is what he told me to do. Of course the code didn't work and I told him that, he instantly basically assumes I'm retarded and says I have to wait 24 hours to use it. That doesn't even make any sense because why the hell would it matter when you use a game download key, once it's activated, it works. 

So basically I wait another whole day. I tried 5+ extra times since he sent me the key. "Invalid code". I PM'ed him twice via Discord saying it would not work and he didn't respond and just put on Do Not Disturb.

Completely unreliable service. Another thing to mention is that the game I wanted requires an additional subscription and he told me with the download key it would not require the subscription  :??: Seller is a fucking retard and extremely sad considering he scams for a living, that's not an assumption based on the comments I've seen towards him + an open scam report besides mine.

I would either like my $26 BTC back including fees or my game.

Yeah... this is really unfortunate :c

I was gonna buy some shit from him, had him added on Discord and in the middle of our conversation (with slow as fuck replies btw) it said he went on League of Legends then went away, he stayed away in discord and playing League of Legends for about 3 days until I removed him

Scammer and a looser. Makes sense, now that it all adds up.

User banned, sorry for your loss.