Sign in to follow this  
Azurite

Scam Report against oBambino

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=213805

[if Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Nintendo-Switch-KEYS-CHEAP--108734?page=1

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 50$ (3 Nintendo Switch keys) BTC

Screenshots of Communication: 

0gI0VsXuQnK9I72kHRP_qg.png

2_TBMMvMS6qZY5u4TBZEMQ.png

p_LoFw8nTASAGKJMhzPMpQ.png

j7DLu0ZFQhG5HlB7-chH7w.png

Additional Information:

So, user was very talkative before I handed the money. After the payment he no longer communicated with me and a few hours later gave me 3 codes that don't even work on Nintendo because Nintendo doesn't support characters such as "I", "O" and "Z" on their codes. He didn't talk to me. Ever. Also, I told him I was going to file a Scam Report Thread here and he just went offline because he knew I was going to do it. If any more information is needed, I will gladly give it.

I censored the codes he gave me in hopes he confused them with another code on the card he got, but I can't tell since he doesn't communicate with me.

Yo bro - Im not sure if we are allowed to write on other peoples scam reports - But I've been scammed by this guy as well and can show proof of a conversation which looks almost identical to this. OP what is your Discord? I want to wait till ur scam report is resolved before I open mine.

User notified and has 24 hours to reply.

User notified and has 24 hours to reply.

Yesterday - 05:12 PM

@oBambino wyd

Did he respond?

Did he respond?

lol trust me this retard will never respond, he spends his life scamming and playing 8+ hours of league everyday

User banned, sorry for your loss.