Sign in to follow this  
iDevNet

[SELLING OWNERSHIP] Spotify Upgrade Service

Hello, I'm selling my Spotify Upgrade Service

This includes: https://discord.gg/JEVzfSc

• Custom Bot (Originally coded for it - thread for it: https://cracked.to/Thread-SPOTIFY-UPGRADER-BOT-SOURCE-DISCORD-JAVASCRIPT-VOUCHED )
  • Discord Server w/ 200+ members: 
  • Returning Customers
  • In-depth tutorial for the use of the bot + all it's features (has 3 types of keys)
  • Contacts (for Resellers, Cheap family owners, etc)
  • Optional: Me on the Mod/Support team to help your customers with problems bthey may face

Bidding starts at $90 (Bot alone is $60 + $10 extra from auto sorter - program I made that sorts the accs by country + removes capture on it's own)

BIN - $175 (just a number, feel free to offer for a BIN)

Discord: iDevNet#0765

Telegram: @iDevNet

WARNING!

I just want to warn potential buyers that iDevNet is a scammer. I have payed him for a monetizing guide through crypto (he will ask you to pay through ETH or BTC), and he sent me a fake guide and refuses to refund the money nor explain himself.

All I can ask is that you proceed with caution as this is likely another one of his scams.

WARNING!

I just want to warn potential buyers that iDevNet is a scammer. I have payed him for a monetizing guide through crypto (he will ask you to pay through ETH or BTC), and he sent me a fake guide and refuses to refund the money nor explain himself.

All I can ask is that you proceed with caution as this is likely another one of his scams.

The exploit has been patched as I already said. It was working when you got it. 

I’ll happily accept a middleman from the staff team to hold my service for safety for both me and the buyer. Also, proof it was fake?

BIN? Spotify 1 Year?

BIN = Buy It Now

It’s my upgrade service. I have no time to run it anymore