Sign in to follow this  
usuallyy

Scam Report Against Kitten

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=11581

[if Applicable] Sales Thread: 

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $150 

Screenshots of Communication: 68fe44547f98a6cad445259e36fa2423.png9f3c65b4913dcb717e6e5ec52abe6261.png7bccb34857cc7231d90a5bb79c04eff7.png0dc0c8d958c5781d9a3495078b78c81e.png8d568850085089ee2889385d7fea0d8e.pngc4b5c18849aff85de3218446fec21de4.png

Additional Information: Sent $150 for a Hilton Honors account and then he blocked me after payment was sent. The first screenshot proves that it is him because he has a thread selling StockX accounts. Joined his Discord Server "Amex Kha6 shop"., which is also his shoppy in his profile. Please help admins. Sorry if that was an excessive amount of screen caps.

Can you please show me the discord discrim

Can you please show me the discord discrim

fe7c74ea3e30a0e3531904e4e94932e7.png

I direct messaged the owner of the discord (him) and I am 100% certain this is not an imposter

c998299d25adbe2cb1057f36559aac45.pngebeaa5312e7778040f1ba87813a26f77.pnga8b36609d5d312b40500cebd519889d3.png

Don't know how credible this is (that he got kicked) but another user that was in his group got kicked apparently. Look at timestamps, none of this is fabricated.

Where did you find his discord exactly?

Hmm, I was in a banned cracked user's discord server for amex, hilton, and delta and I just realized Kitten (0xd04) also had a shop in that server... Once he banned/blocked me from his own server, https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=99215 's server disappeared too... hmm things are adding up.

Where did you find his discord exactly?

Through https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=99215's server, in which he has a shop setup. At that time, h333lboy was not banned off cracked yet, that's how I found his account marketplace server.

a5ebf508547d0411cc7ae96c66fa5ad2.jpg

Proof he was selling a 1.7mil hilton, we negotiated to $150. An old screenshot I had sent to a friend interested in the accounts he advertised.

61334f00b4487d0f301fd041514a9de8.png99f73bd43a70113ca84b69b4e011b8d2.pngd5dbf965699a7e893cd8dba5de9bb3c5.png

Hope this will get sorted.

User informed and has 24 hours to reply.

Hey, so I don't actually own that discord anymore. As i sold it, along with my servers. As both of my websites got shut down. I guess the user is scamming kids. Sorry for your loss. Should've confirmed on site. Been inactive on c.to and I do not have a discord atm so I need to make one. That's why I haven't updated my discord on here.

Hey, so I don't actually own that discord anymore. As i sold it, along with my servers. As both of my websites got shut down. I guess the user is scamming kids. Sorry for your loss. Should've confirmed on site. Been inactive on c.to and I do not have a discord atm so I need to make one. That's why I haven't updated my discord on here.

When did you sell it? and how would’ve I been able to confirm it on site if they got shutdown? Something doesn’t make sense

When did you sell it? and how would’ve I been able to confirm it on site if they got shutdown? Something doesn’t make sense

Confirm on c.to, to confirm it was me. I sold it about a week ago, along with my servers. Cause my partner dipped so I was doing stuff by myself and servers were dead etc

Confirm on c.to, to confirm it was me. I sold it about a week ago, along with my servers. Cause my partner dipped so I was doing stuff by myself and servers were dead etc

Do you have proof that you sold the account? Why would you sell it if you can easily transfer ownership to the other users, your account doesn't have anything special on it so it can be sold? You can send the proof to Jocker or post it here (assuming it's not faked). And another question I have is if you sold your account, wouldn't you inform any of the other discord server owners that you were not going to have ownership of your account anymore and to have your shop closed down?

Hope this gets resolved, please add proof.

Do you have proof that you sold the account? Why would you sell it if you can easily transfer ownership to the other users, your account doesn't have anything special on it so it can be sold? You can send the proof to Jocker or post it here (assuming it's not faked). And another question I have is if you sold your account, wouldn't you inform any of the other discord server owners that you were not going to have ownership of your account anymore and to have your shop closed down?

Hope this gets resolved, please add proof.

provide proof of what, only thing i can show is a payment. And, the person brought my account mainly for the servers. So he could sell as me I guess. Not quite sure why he wanted it lol, he offered me a good amount and I took it. And I wasn't using discord so i didn't care for it. Etc, I'm working 24/7 atm so. Guess it was a good investment on his behalf

Proof of payment, exchanging of info, sounds like a bs story tbh. Makes no sense to sell to someone and have them sell as you. Guess you don’t care about your rep because as far as I know, it’s still you that made the transaction with me.

@pop @jocker could you please look into this.

@Issac thanks for your concern man. <3

So this dude is probably still scamming other people lol

Sorry guys, Jocker was on this case. I'll be taking over this now.

@Kitten why did you sell your account? Why didn't you just transfer the server ownership to them?