Sign in to follow this  
RUST

⚜️ULTIMATE COMBOS⚜️| USER:PASS & EMAIL:PASS | ⚜️GAMING⚜️

Hi guys, I'm glad to announce that I'm coming back to the combo market (stronger than ever if you ask me), those of you that actually know me feel free to start adding my only discord: RUST#5154.

If you don't know me, feel free to check my old thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Closed-thread-SOLD-OUT  <-- Here you can find vouches, and reviews of satisfied customers.

It was in the wrong section and I stopped selling for 2 months when I sold out.

I decided to close that one and start a new one here (Premium sellers- Combos)

My idea now that I'm back is to start a small shop, called Ultimate Combos.

Ultimate-Combos-Pinky-End.png

Ultimate Combos means what is supposed to, combolists that should make you want more before you can even finish checking them, combos that will make you think " Alright, maybe this is the provider I was looking for such a long time".

The combos I provide are private and good for mostly everything related with gaming purposes (league of legends, minecraft, fornite and more) so feel free to ask me in Discord what kind of goals you have before buying.

You will be able to choose between 2 type of combos

- USER:PASS

- EMAIL:PASS

You can choose between different amounts: 50k-100k-200k-300k or in bulk (larger amounts). 

Price will be different depending on the amount desired, payment methods are BTC or ETH.

Important extra notes

- If you are new and you need some kind of help using the combos ill be there for you, since the beginning I've been teaching new members on c.to on how to start in this "cracking world" for a while now.

- ATM I don't have an online shop yet, I still have to find a partner for that since I can't gather that much alone, so keep in mind that the stock is limited.

- Always check that you added me properly by sending me a PM through the forum, i'll never refuse to do that. (For avoiding impersonators/scammers)

- And again feel totally free to add me in discord to ask me about any concerning ideas or doubts: RUST#5154.

That's all, thanks for your time, I love this community and I love what I do.

thx :kek: :kek: