Sign in to follow this  
Isaac

Open for business

Dear community,

I would like to take the opportunity to inform you that I am open to any business related collaboration. Implying that at whatever point you have got anything fascinating to provide me with, I will be interested in buying your service or goods.

I have done numerous amount of business in the past with numerous professionals, I have a ton of experience which implies that I can deal with various sort of circumstances professionally and can find solutions to satisfy my needs with your services.

If you can sell me any electronics, no matter in what way they have been obtained, I will be interested in buying them. If you have got any upcoming hype related items/services to provide me with, then I will be interested in buying them from you.

At whatever point you have anything fascinating to offer me with then shoot me a message on Discord and we can see how this works out: Isaac#1337

A couple past hypes which have been working out successfully when you go begin toward the start of the hype; Fortnite Save The World Keys, Twitch sub botting and a couple more which I might not want to mention in public.

Kindly don't reach me with the expectations to sell me any nonsense like cracked accounts for such services as VPNs, music and streaming platforms, cloud storage, etc.

Posting proof of my recent accomplishments would turn this thread into a full flex/brag thread and I'd prefer not to.

Thanks for your time and effort and who knows we might do business in the future.

Kind regards,

Isaac

WTF ! did u remove me ? :pepegun:

hes hacked :(

• Like 1

Bump - Still looking for more collaborations.

Vouch copy?

Vouch copy Kappa