Sign in to follow this  
inco00

Scam Report Against ebonusgg01

Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=43257

[if Applicable] Sales Thread: x

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $30

Screenshots of Communication: https://imgur.com/a/XgntmKe

Additional Information: i asked him to make me a config for a dating site which will make Premium Accs go to Hits and Free accounts to Custom TAB

SO he didnt have a Premium acc and wasnt sure what to use for a keyword for Premium Accs and he sad that the config will parse everythink from the site if its Premium , but that looks like its not working ive been checking a lot of combos everyday but i only get free accs the only Premium account me and him got was an account that didnt have anythink captured and even wasnt a premium account (which made me belvie that there is somethink worng with the keyword he used for Premium accs)  at all i asked him if he could fix it or refund me my money and now hes saying that if i want to be sure that the config is working i need to pay half for a membership to the site which i think its not right . If he wasnt sure the config is working 100% he shoudnt sell it .

Please provide him a premium account so he can add any necessary capture. @inco00

Please provide him a premium account so he can add any necessary capture. @inco00

The problem is that i dont have a premium account i can provide him a free account thats all i have

The problem is that i dont have a premium account i can provide him a free account thats all i have

Then how would he know what to capture if you don't even know what is different for the config to work?

Then how would he know what to capture if you don't even know what is different for the config to work?

If he wasnt able to make this config without having a premium account he should have let me know about that so i woudnt pay for it .

@ebonusgg01

@ebonusgg01

I've added everything as you say.as for premium capture i added parse from site which check if the account is premium or not.i didn't add a keyword to define that.

i could give admin the source to check it. basically the config doesn't have any problem.it's run smooth.

@inco00 Please provide me with a premium account to check it. @ebonusgg01 Please send the config

@inco00 Please provide me with a premium account to check it. @ebonusgg01 Please send the config

check your message.

@inco00 You have 24 hours to provide what I asked for.

Closed due to ignorance of OP.