So guys, I think we should add a CryptoCurreny box on the right side of the forum, so everybody would be aware of the prices and etc.

While informing people about the price, it might exhaust people also to online payment and thing, I mean. Hope you will do.

Bitcoin and Etheriums are the musts.

Personally I don't know if my voice will change anything, but still.

As WOOSAL said, a currency info is a very important thing to add in a forum where a lot of transactions are being made using cryptos.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are a must. I'd also add Litecoin and Monero, but that's just my own idea.

If more people would want this, then I would integrate this. So let me know what you think

I will be honest, I don't see the needing to add box about crypto. Anyway, I'm not against it.

Not really needed, i would rather see the space used for something else.

• Like 1

Not really needed, i would rather see the space used for something else.

Well, too bad it's already there. :)

Personally I don't know if my voice will change anything, but still.

As WOOSAL said, a currency info is a very important thing to add in a forum where a lot of transactions are being made using cryptos.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are a must. I'd also add Litecoin and Monero, but that's just my own idea.

exactly, bringing others would also be possible if needed, but these 2 are needed the most as they are being used the most. Thanks to the Staff, it is already here!  :comfy: :hype:

So guys, I think we should add a CryptoCurreny box on the right side of the forum, so everybody would be aware of the prices and etc.

While informing people about the price, it might exhaust people also to online payment and thing, I mean. Hope you will do.

Bitcoin and Etheriums are the musts.

a good topic to do

It was added yesterday.

Thank you for the suggestion!